- Modular structure.
- 7 custom transitions.
- 40 lower titles ready
- 30 gadgets ready
- 11 Countries & Continents map ready
- One separate comp with alpha channel after the landing scene.(insert you footage or picture)
- 4 separate comps for 10,20,30 and 40 place holders. Each comp have their output module render ready to go.
- The Expression universalizer script as been run.Open it in your language without error Scenes have are pre render in H264.
- 4 separate tutorials.
- How to replace images and text.
- Manage and retime the gallery
- Create your own map
- Swich to your custom landing image
Total duration 40 minutes. (Only 2 tuts included due to limitations of envato MB upload.Full tuts and Hdversion on flashato.net) Zoom city and landing clouds footage included. Gallery pictures and footage are NOT included. Soundtrack from sound-tricks at audio jungle: Sound FX are free if you buy the background soundtrack from AJ: space loop background Contact the author after purchasing the fileand ask for the free sound FX: Sound FX are in a separate track. Plus you will have over 25 separate soundsFX in order for you to create your own custom sound transitions sound if you wish.
- Nasa sounds are free to use under the licence agreement Link to Nasa sounds provided in the zip
- Other fonts: Arial, Helevetica Neue LT Std.Myriad Pro,Ocr A std.
Native comp Full HD 1920 X 1080 Output comps ready:
- Full HD 1080p
- Small HD 720p
- DV NTSC
Requirement Full Version of After Effects CS4+
Cycore FX installed
Optical Flares. Due to the upload limitations I couldn’t include a pre render version,but the Pre render version is avaible with a request from my VH contact page after purchasing the file.
Pre render version available in the main.zip
Full lenght tutorial
Create your Voyager map
Quick tip on how to Create your own flare driven map stroke,very few steps, and easy to achieve.Make sure your preference in illustrator are correctly set .I used the Opticals Flares plugin but you can apply this method with any 2/3D flares.
Change text and images
In this short tutorial we will see how to change text and images inside the Voyager file, plus some handy tips for optimizing the workflow.This will also cover some of the features of the lower thirds, and gadgets.]
Free space scene After effects project
This unfinished scene was for the main Voyager project but i quickly understand that i will be very difficult to include this scene and give some pretty hight quality renders of all scenes due to the maximum space in mb we are allowed to use.So here is the scene,it free for you to use in the project or in your future presentations.The CS4 file of the scene require Optical Flares or any 3d lens flares like Knoll Light Factory or Genarts Sapphire.Jus reconnect the OFpostion to your flare and customize it.Particluar also is used here but you can easily replace it with a stars 3D layer .Please don t resell it, and if you use it a link will be appreciated :).Enjoy !